Monday, May 2, 2016

#95 "Thank Him Every Day"



Heita exoxo

Cosmo City
Exchanges w/ Elder Masiya (from Malawi)  Good to be back in Africa for a day.

Satan: "I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High"

Jesus: "The Son of Man hath descended below them all. Art thou greater than he?"
Biking in Cosmo

Learned this week that it's really dumb to try and put yourself above another person.
Biking in Cosmo

Sorry, not a ton of words this week. Really got into the new area which was good. It's gonna take a lot of prayers and effort to get things going. But I'm excited for the challenge. Besides that and slideshows, the week wasn't super eventful, but it was just great to be in the service of God. I try to thank Him every day for that, cuz I'm starting to realize how great of a blessing that it is. SOunds cliche, but it really is great.

Love you guys, have a great mothers day.

E Tanner Clegg
AFRICAN TRAMPOLINE....What Children are really doing in Africa... 



No comments:

Post a Comment