Monday, April 4, 2016

#91 "Hard Times & Good Times"

8tada mhlekazis

It was quite the week. ANd eish I have this horrible dilemma when it comes to remembering what happened. We had to prepare two zone conferences so maybe my brain is just overworked or something.

I love you guys a lot, and think of you all the time. I've really got no words for the week.. Only just keep trying,  keep looking towards the Savior, and feel His love. Life gets a little bit easier, and a little less daunting when you remember that everything really does work out in the end.  And that no matter who you are, there is happiness and light at the end of the tunnel. There really is. I've learned that in the hard times, because it's in those times that my heart allows truth to resignate inside of that. Maybe because it sets a stage of contrasting feelings of the spirit and tribulation, making the spirit painfully obvious. Whether it's that or not, I can really say that I have felt the spirit surge and breath through me on sporadic yet consistant occasion, literally bearing witness of God, His Christ, and His servants here on earth. Even in the hard times. Also in the good times.

 Love you guys.. Always feel free to write me, 



Elder Tanner Clegg

No comments:

Post a Comment