Monday, March 14, 2016

#88 "God takes the simplest & weakest of children..."



Hey guys, this is a picture of a kid who was baptized on Sunday named Brandon. (I know, weird to hear a normal name)

Inline image 1

he was just baptized on sunday. 

He's one of the most intelligent 13 year old's I've ever met, and although I don't know him super well, it was cool to hear his testimony. 

Due to the lack of missionaries in the area, because of hijackings and stuff like that, he's been attending church meetings for something like 5 years but hadn't been baptized. So it was just cool to hear his testimony. He didn't express any frustration or any complaining, but just gratitude to his Heavenly Father for making this happen in His own timing and His own way.

God takes the simplest and weakest of children and turns them into his great ones. He turns the sons of farmers into prophets, and not to mention the son of a carpenter, into the Savior of all mankind.

He takes the boys of the Johannesburg slums and turns them into gold, I'm seeing it firsthand.

Alright, love you guys. I'll try to write more next week. I have no time.. which seems to be a broken record replaying itself each week. But I love you guys. Feel free to email me if you ever have time. Thanks for all the prayers.

Elder Tanner Noah Clegg
Over the handle bar trick while mountain biking.

No comments:

Post a Comment