Monday, February 8, 2016

#83 AFRICAN TABERNACLE CHOIR

Well I was just walking through a random township in South Africa with Elder Mbiriwiri from Zimbabwe through a super busy marketplace on a hot Friday afternoon around 2 o'clock showing people a certain blue book when suddenly I hear the familiar voices singing 'Come, come ye saints-' and I look 360 all around me thinking how on earth can I be hearing this in some township of Africa about as far as you can physically get from the mormon tabernachle choir, and so basically I thought I was straight going crazy until I glanced acrossed the dusty street to the far end of the market-place and saw two huge black speakers with the hymns of zion blaring out of them.

Naturally we sung along and enjoyed the companionship of the mormon tabernachle choir as we taught people about the restoration on the street, and we made our way over to this tsotsie (thug) who was playing the music and he was like 'EISH Baba I've been looking for this book forever!"

Anyways he was Illegally selling pirated copies of the mormon tabernacle choir, but I still thouight that it was a pretty legit experience

The church just must be true I guess, COME COME YE SAINTS, even the ones in the busy, dusty, hot and dirty marketplaces of mZanzi, South Africa.

Anyways that's all I've got time for today. I love you guys so much, please keep me in your prayers, it honestly means the world.

Elder Tanner Noah Clegg

No comments:

Post a Comment