Monday, December 7, 2015

#74 This is my weekly letter, sorry it's rubbish, I can't think straight.

Tanner, Oliver, Spencer Smith.  One year ago Oliver was taught & baptized by these guys.  This week he died.  It's been a really hard week for all who loved Oliver.  May he rest in peace.

Everyone,

Eish I thought that Guateng is supposed to be less hot than Limpopo.

Well, it was easily one of the roughest weeks of my life. I guess I now understand why the central theme of the New Testemant apostle's preaching was the resurrection of the Savior. I guess it was always a bit irrelevant to me until now.

I'm just grateful for Jesus, grateful to Celebrate His birth and life this year. There's a certain spirit you feel that gently encompasses the entire land this time of year. It happens everywhere, even in the blazing Christmas-heat of South Africa.

Anyways, I look forward to a baptism this next Sunday, it's been something like 7 or 8 months since I've seen one of those happen, and magically the stars aligned and miracles are happening.

Anyways I love you guys, sorry it's short. Have a wonderful week.  Keep S'Africa in your prayers.

"Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in the dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead."

#asaviorisborn (get it all over social media)

Christmas.mormon.org

No comments:

Post a Comment