Monday, October 12, 2015

#66 "Love & humility"


Huya morra everyone, hope everyone enjoyed watching the US getting eaten alive by the springboks in the rugby world cup. I was really hoping that America would win so these afrikaaners would be humbled and more accepting of our message. Eish. Whenever someone makes a point about it this side I just say 'eyy wat es rugby?'

Funny story, we taught a less active guy named bonganai, I tickled his little boy to death, he was crazy ticklish and super cute. Everytime I leave his house, I take his little two year old with me and wait to see how far I can get until he starts bawling cuz im stealing him, it’s kinda funny. I  usually just get out the door and take two steps then he starts hyperventilating then screams.

Anyways it's been a hectic and trying week, I've learned a thing or two about love and humility. I guess I'm just really grateful this week for the Savior. 'All things that are unfair about life are made right through the Atonement'.  I believe in Him, that He loved people in the meridian of time, and that he loves people even today. He healed and lifted in Palestine, he heals and lifts in South Africa, and all over the world.

"As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered, so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day...and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces..When the poor and needy seek, water and there is none,and their tongue faileth for thirst..I the God of Israel will not forsake them. I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.. For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee."

I love you guys, I apologize for not writing anything. I'm privledged to be working with the best missionaries in the universe this side. Please have a great week you guys. Totsiens.

 Also Leo (Elder Fuchs) whatever you do, don't eat the moppani worms tail-first, eat them head-first.

Saligahle,
entanda eStqogo zako wena.

Elder Tanner Noah Clegg

No comments:

Post a Comment