Monday, August 25, 2014

#8 BIRTHDAY WEEK MUZUNGU (2)


"our area is under riot currently"

Well, I'm gonna be 19 on Saturday.  I still feel like a little kid if I'm honest.  I'm not gonna lie, this week was really tough- our area is under riot currently and we weren't able to go proselyte for a chunk of the week, too dangerous.  But I was able to go to Etwatwa and do some teaching there, it was nice.  

But man Satan is too real, he's studied us for thousands of years and tries by all means to bring us down to a state we can't feel the spirit. A lil quote that has been helping me endure:
President Uchtdorf-
"Though we are incomplete, God loves us Completely
Though we are imperfect, he loves us Perfectly.
Though sometimes we feel lost, without compass;
God's love Encompasses us completely.
He loves all of us, even those of us who are
Flawed, Rejected, Awkward, Sorrowful, or broken."
Man I'm all of these thing, and at times we question whether he still loves us.  Just reading this has brought me to my knees a couple times in tears to thank Him for still loving someone who messes up on a daily basis like me.
Anyways my letter is short this week, lots of things happening over here.  Everyone pray for the Ebolla virus to go away so all the missionaries don't have to get kicked out of Africa, also remember these African children of God in your prayers.

Anyways had brown sacrament water at church yesterday it was tight, also the baptisimal font was straight dirty for some reason when we were having a baptism and everyone was like yo, is this okay? And I kinda thought for a sec and said wasn't Jesus baptised in a river? 

I hope all of you starting school the best, new things can be rough, but carry on.

-Elder Clegg

Area 1: Daveyton
Trainer: Elder Spencer Smith

For the service day across the country...they painted bathrooms at a local high school





No comments:

Post a Comment